Hotel tips and advice for families
Published February 18 2022
Choosing the right hotel for you and your family can be challenging as there are so many options available. All families differ in what style of holiday they desire. Some want it quiet and relaxing while others want lots going on and entertainment galore.
No matter what type of holiday you choose, Travel 4 Baby has some helpful tips to help you along the way.
- All inclusive hotels can be a good option when traveling with children as it often works out the cheapest option in the long run.
- Look for hotel rooms that have a kitchenette as this is handy for preparing baby bottles, snacks etc and good for you grown ups if baby is napping during meal times!
- Some hotels even have 2 bedroom apartments, family rooms or suites which can offer a lot more space for families.
- Self catering options or Private Villas can be a good option to give families more flexibility and freedom.
- Choosing a hotel with kids clubs or children’s specific entertainment can be a good idea. (Remember, hotel kids club places often need booking in advance and most start from age 4. Most kids clubs let younger children use the facilities, as long as they are supervised by an adult).
- Some hotels can provide nanny services. Make sure you check this in advance.
- Check with your hotel before you travel to see if they can provide you with things such as a cot, a kettle and a fridge. If they can’t guarantee it, make sure you contact us, as we can hire out most baby items.
- Make sure there is a supermarket nearby to get essential items that you may have forgotten or anything you may need extra of.
Travel 4 Baby’s top tips
- Do your research! Choose somewhere that will be perfect for you and your family’s needs.
- Always contact your accommodation before you travel with any questions or queries you have
- Contact us at Travel 4 Baby, before you go on holiday. If you need to hire out any baby items during your stay, we can help. We can also advise you on which excursions are most suitable for families.