Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Can you think of a better family day out than being surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea admiring the view of Benidorm from afar while having the summer breeze in your face?
What can you expect?
Get away from the city and its beaches to see it from a completely new and magical perspective. See the sight of Altea from the sea and admire the beautiful colours that appear in the sky thanks to the Sunset – all with background music and sparkling wine.
How to get there
Want to use public transport? From Benidorm, you’ll have to head to Calpe town. Get the ALSA – Calpe-Aero bus line and it will get you there in about 30-40 minutes. Head to Puerto Altea and look for “Mundo Marino Catamaran” once you’re at the port.
A taxi might be quite expensive so always check with your hotel on what options you have available. Do you have or are you thinking of renting a car? This is your ideal time; you can use a rental car. The ride is about 20 minutes long.
Travel 4 Baby’s top tips
- Book online to secure your place, as during busy periods it may not be available on the day.
- Book with us to pay through a reliable and trusted company.
- We recommend you bring sunglasses and sunscreen as the Sun can get pretty hot around the area.
- We recommend you bring comfortable footwear as well.
- Remember to bring your swimwear.
1.5 Hour Sunset Cruise
4 - 12 Years
0 - 3 Years