Salou / Cambrils Round Trip
Get to see Cambrils or Salou in a completely new perspective! Visit any of these Costa Daurada towns inside of a safe and exciting ferry.
A very relaxing family-friendly activity, as you get to visit the coastline area of the town within the safety of the boat. Great for adults and kids of all ages.
What will you see?
Start the trip at Cambrils’ or Salou’s port and dive into this hour-long journey. Get through the Alforja river, Mediterranean Sea and get amazed by the astonishing landscapes from a completely new perspective. Get to Cambrils for delicious Michelin-starred restaurants and that particular beauty of a typical fishermen’s town. Or to Salou to enjoy tranquil and nice strolls with your kids through its beautiful promenade or sunbathe at its gorgeous beach.
How to get there
If you are staying in the city of Tarragona, you will need to take the BUSPLANA bus heading to “Cambrils’ Bus Station” or to “Av.de la Diputació – Rambla General” if you are heading to Salou. In both cases, it will leave you about 15 minutes away from the port.
Regardless, the easiest and more comfortable way is to use a car rental or taxi so you can head back to Tarragona whenever you want without depending on the bus.
Travel 4 Baby’s top tips
- Bring enough water to stay hydrated throughout your stroll.
- We recommend you bring sunglasses and sunscreen as the sun can get pretty hot around the area.
- Make a lunch reservation in the town of your choosing so once you get out of the boat you don’t have to worry about where to eat.
- Book online to secure your place, as during busy periods it may not be available on the day.
- Book with us to pay through a reliable and trusted company.
4 - 12 Years
0 - 3 Years