Half-day bike tour in Salou
Visit the beautiful town of Salou while doing some healthy exercise! If your kids are old enough to ride a bike, this fun excursion is for you. If they are still too young to ride on their own, don’t worry! The tour provides with attachment seats for 2–4-year-old children and trail-a-bikes for 5–7-year-old kids.
A fun and entertaining experience for the entire family, getting to admire a beautiful side of Costa Daurada while riding a bike.
What will you see?
It’s an easy and exciting 4-hour tour of the region of Costa Daurada: Salou, Cambrils, La Pineda. Hear entertaining stories about the history of the area and bike around the amazing landscapes of the region.
How to get there
It depends on your accommodation, but tour staff will provide you with a meeting point that’s close to your location.
Travel 4 Baby’s top tips
- Wear casual footwear or sneakers, helmet and safety vests are provided.
- Water is provided by the tour guide, no need to worry about it.
- Food is not included although your guide will have some snacks available.
- We recommend you bring sunglasses and sunscreen as the sun can get pretty hot around the area.
- Book online to secure your place, as during busy periods it may not be available on the day.
- Book with us to pay through a reliable and trusted company.
Bike Tour Tickets with Transfer
2 - 12 Years (Seat Attachments Available)