Get to know Granada and all its magical landmarks through the comfort of this train!
What can you expect?
A 9-hour long tour with lunch included for the ultimate day out experience as a family. The first stop is Acequia del Toril, a natural aqueduct formed centuries ago and a wonderful landscape. After that you will head to Gorafe, considered one of the most picturesque towns in Granada with an amazing natural desert in Europe. You will visit the typical cave houses and Dolmens of Megalithic Park as well. The tour will continue to the village of Zujar and get a magical view thanks to the Mirador de Jabalcon.
You will end the tour with lunch at one of the best restaurants in town for some local and delicious food. After some free time, you will head back to Granada.
How to get there
This excursion offers transfer to and from selected hotel. You can select your pick-up point on the reservation page.
Travel 4 Baby’s top tips
- Book online to secure your place, as during busy periods it may not be available on the day.
- Book with us to pay through a reliable and trusted company.
- Have your camera ready to take the funniest pictures of your trip.
- Remember to wear comfortable footwear as it’s a walking tour.
- We recommend you bring sunglasses and sunscreen as the sun can get pretty intense during the summer.
Prices Based on Party of 6 in any order.
12 - 64 Years
4 - 11 Years
0 - 3 Years