Dolphin Watching by Yacht in Fuengirola
Can you think of a better way to spend a family day out in Costa del Sol than through this beautiful Fuengirola boat trip?
What can you expect?
You and your children will get the chance to see the coastline from a completely new perspective while experiencing the beautiful dolphins of the region swim freely in the ocean. As well as you will get to see landmarks such as Calaburras lighthouse and Torrequebrada Beach – all while enjoying nice snacks and refreshing beverages. There is also snorkelling equipment if you want to discover the habitat under the sea!
How to get there
The meeting point is at Fuengirola’s port, at the Rent Jet Ski office, right by the parking lot.
Want to use public transport? If you are staying in Málaga you can take the C1 train and stop at “Estación de tren Fuengirola”, you will be 5-10 minutes away from the port.
Alternatively, a taxi might be quite expensive if you are not staying in Fuengirola. Always check with your hotel on what options you have available as they will use reputable companies. Do you have or are you thinking of renting a car? This is your ideal time; you can use a rental car. There are parking facilities nearby.
Travel 4 Baby’s top tips
- Book online to secure your place, as during busy periods it may not be available on the day.
- Book with us to pay through a reliable and trusted company.
- We recommend you bring sunglasses and sunscreen as the Sun can get pretty hot around the area.
- We recommend you bring your swimwear as well.
- Buy the tickets online for a cheaper price.
2 - 12 Years
0 - 1 Year