City of Arts and Sciences walking tour
Check the most famous area of Valencia through an interesting, guided tour!
What can you expect?
The first thing you should know is that it’s called “city” for a reason, there are different buildings and museums you can visit all of them through a nice walking tour to learn about each building, including the Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia.
- The hemisfèric building holds different 3D and digital projections with beautiful imagery such as “Exposició del Ninot” (composed by 700 Valencia’s traditional dolls). You can choose your favourite show and movie to entertain the kids.
- The aquarium is located within the area of the famous “City of the Arts and Science”, and it is our biggest recommendation for the kids - with 500 different species they can see and even interact with. There are activities aside from the general visit that go from 4D cinema to sleeping with sharks! A lot to choose from, but every option worth considering.
- The science museum has interactive expositions and scientific animations that the kids will adore! It is both educational and fun, we recommend saving one whole day of your trip to explore every building and collect memories as well as knowledge.
The meeting point is in “Calle del Pintor Maella 37, 46023 Valencia, Spain”.
Want to use public transport? From the centre of Valencia, take the bus number 35 and it will leave you right next to the meeting point if you stop at “Pintor Maella – Menorca”.
A taxi might be a good option as it’s a 15-minute ride. Always check with your hotel on what options you have available as they will use reputable companies.
Travel 4 Baby’s top tips
- Book online to secure your place, as during busy periods it may not be available on the day.
- Book with us to pay through a reliable and trusted company.
18 - 69 Years
11 - 17 Years
0 - 10 Years