Catlanza Sailing Trip
Catalanza Family Catamaran Sailing
Is there a more perfect way to spend a day with the family than setting sail on a luxury catamaran in search of dolphins, fun water activities and stunning white beaches?
Catalanza Gold Sailing offers families the opportunity to relax in style whilst enjoying this special experience together.
The custom made boats set sail from the stunning Marina of Puerto Calero and journey down the coastline to the impressive, golden Papagayo beaches. During the sail you will be served fruit and drinks. You can relax in the shade or sunbathe on the nets, whatever you prefer.
Once the boat docks, one hundred metres from the shore, you will be invited to swim, slide, snorkel, paddle board and much more. Play and have fun or simply kick back and relax while a light lunch is served.
All activities, food and drinks are included in the price so you can do as much or as little as you like. This keeps families happy as you can guarantee, every family member wants something different from the experience.
As you sail along Lanzarote’s impressive coastline, the crew will keep their eyes peeled for dolphins as they are often seen in this area.
There is plenty of shade on the boat, it is baby and buggy friendly and there is a toilet on board. Bus transfers can be provided but if you have car hire, there is parking available in Puerto Calero and taxis short distance aren’t too pricy.
Travel 4 Baby’s Top Tips
- Take plenty of sun cream with you
- They provide life jackets on board. However, we still recommend that you take your own flotation aids for your kids, such as water wings, life vests or rubber rings
- Lanzarote is a windy Island, so always remember that some sailings can be a little choppy and you can feel a cold chill at times. We recommend taking warm clothes with you, especially in the winter months.
- The food included is pasta, salad and Canarian potatoes as well as water, soft drinks, beer and wine. You can take any of your own snacks and drinks on board too. They don’t mind. Dietary requirements can also be catered for. Make sure you let them know in advance.
- You can take a collapsible buggy on board however, on a boat, we find that baby slings are usually a better option.
13 - 19 Years
2 - 12 Years
0 - 1 Years