Big Fun Museum
Endless fun pictures and lots of laughter with your loved ones! This is what you can expect from the museum.
Definitely one of the best family-friendly experiences within the city that you can do if you have small children or toddlers.
What can you expect?
A museum focused on entertainment and letting kids have fun and play around all of the different thematic rooms:
- Upside-down house where all objects are face down as if gravity had become mad!
- A room where all objects are giant and you became smaller!
- The sweet museum where all decorations are the sweetest, from unicorns to candy.
- An Alice in Wonderland inspired room.
- Food Art: an exhibition created with foods of all kinds and places.
- Museum of Madness: get scared with a terrifying exhibition.
- Magic Room: a new digital experience, where you get to explore a magical forest, see the beautiful stars and enjoy an incredible view of Barcelona like never before.
- Museum of Illusions: 3D paintings playing with different perspectives and interesting art-forms.
How to get there
Very easy to find, to reach the museum you just have to take the L3 green metro line and get down at Liceu. The museum. it’s right next to the metro exit.
Travel 4 Baby’s top tips
- Get there early in the morning for a less crowded park and a less intense heat.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the premises.
0 - 4 Years