Water parks are always a firm family favorite and Aqualand in Maspalomas is no exception. Here you will find fun and excitement for the whole family as the park was designed specifically with young children in mind.
For babies, toddlers and small children
There are three specific areas for small children within the park. There’s a large solarium area next to the children’s pool so you can relax close by.
Polynesia. A sensational, safe space for children to run wild. This adventure park has shallow waters, small fun slides and a cascading waterfall bucket. Let their imaginations run wild in this super fun land.
Children’s Paradise is a mini version of the big park so kids can feel all grown up as they fly down shoots and slides. They can swim, play and have fun all day here.
Adventureland is a new addition to the park. This area was specifically made for children and has eight thrilling slides. Brave kids can run up and whizz down all day long!
Discovery Beach is a great place to cool off. The graduated, shallow waters are perfect for toddlers and even babies. Every hour the wave machine begins so make sure small children are well supervised at this time. The waves aren’t huge so the whole family can enjoy them.
Hidromasaje is a warmer pool with bubbles and jets. For those kids, and grown ups that like the water a little warmer, this will be the perfect spot for you.
Pirate’s River. This lazy river is a pirate themed adventure at a leisurely pace of course. Float down the river in either a single, double or triple tube. Babies and toddlers can go on your knee so the whole family can enjoy the adventure together.
Sea Lion Experience. This is a unique experience within the park. You can get your photograph with the Sea Lions or maybe even get in the water for a swim with them! This really is an extra special treat and is not included in the standard park ticket price. It must be purchased separately.
Something for the big kids and the young at heart.
Race down the Kamikaze at hurtling speeds or spin out of control on the twisting Rapids. For the super brave, why not try the Boomerang slide, an almost vertical drop onboard a rubber ring, or how about the Adrenalina slide with fast turns and fierce drops.
Most of the slides in Aqualand are suitable for families with racing slides, family tubes and low height restrictions making more of the slides accessible for younger children.
It’s easy to see why Aqualand is such a firm, family favorite for tourists visiting the Island.
Travel 4 baby’s top tips
- It’s easy to get to by taxi, especially if you are staying in the Maspalomas/ Playa Del Ingles area.
- Local buses also stop close to Aqualand. If you are staying in Playa Del Ingles or San Agustin, take bus Line 45. If you are staying in Puerto Morgan, Puerto Rico or Maspalomas, take bus Line 79.
- If you hire a car, parking is free!
- Pool shoes are recommended as the ground can get hot
- They offer price reductions for smaller kids which is handy.
- You can take your own food and drink inside the park. (It can be quite expensive once inside).
- It’s worth noting, a locker costs 5 euros and a sunbed costs 4 euros. So take a little extra spending money with you for the day.
5 - 10 Years
3 - 4 Years
0 - 2 Years